Surrogate’s Court: Eligibility Requirements For Executors/Administrators
In order to be eligible to serve as the Executor or Administrator of a deceased person’s estate, you must meet the following requirements:
- be at least 18 years old; and
- be mentally competent; and
- generally speaking, a citizen of the United States; and
- not have been convicted of a felony; and
- not be a drug addict, drunkard, dishonest persons and/or imprudent; and
- not found by the Court to be ineligible for any other reason.
Copyright©2021, C. Haner Law. All Rights Reserved.